MENTAL HEALTH WEEK 2021
A new section starts today with this 45-min online talk on Reducing anxiety and coping with examination stress organised by the University of Gibraltar.
About this event
Expect to gain the following insights:
– About how Mindfulness integrated millenary traditions to use in the modern world;
– What the benefits of Mindfulness practice are in people with stress-related disorders;
– How students concentration skills can be enhanced to achieve better academic results;
– How to look after our own well-being.
Our lecturer will provide you with the following techniques:
– A formal “three-minute breathing space” practice;
– An experiential activity to connect with our exteroceptive sensations;
– An informal Mindfulness practice.